Sunday, February 26, 2006

I hate everyone.

This is why I wear the ultimate in HEADGEAR Technology Trade Mark. I don't know how to do that stupid 'TM' symbol that goes in the top corner of the stupid writing so shut the hell up! If I had my way with things, the world would totally be different. People who I hate (That would be everyone. Refer to topic IDIOT!) would all have to walk around like this..

Plus, they would have to talk with a hybird language of Jibber and Jabber? Can't work that out? Why dont you GOOGLE IT?! I m so sick of everyone telling me to GOOGLE shit. If I was going to GOOGLE IT.. Why the shit do you think I asked you in the first place you butt fucker! IT'S KILLING SOCIAL SKILLS! Next time you tell someone to GOOGLE IT, think of your future kids social well-being.
Also, can IINET get their shit straight? I pay for broadband for all weather. Specially the rain, I want it the most when it's raining. WHY DOES IT FUCK OUT!? WHY!? Everytime it does it. I just think. CAN YOU NOT? CAN YOU JUST NOT?
DAMM STUPID BOAT NEXT DOOR DRIPPING WATER ON THE TARP. THATS ALL I CAN FRIGGIN HEAR! Sounds like experimental EDM. At least beat match yourself to my music! That's what I got to say to the dripping water. Learn to mix!